Exhaust Fan Hinge Kit
WHY ARE EXHAUST FAN KITS NECESSARY?
DRIPLOC Hinge Kits are easily installed (10 minutes) by hood cleaners on exhaust fans to allow hood cleaners the necessary access to the exhaust system to clean it appropriately. Furthermore, DRIPLOC Hinge Kits will help prevent costly repairs to exhaust fan.
HOW CAN HINGE KITS SAVE MONEY?
DRIPLOC Hinge Kits allow the exhaust fan to be lifted back and supported during quarterly cleanings. Hood cleaners are forced to wrestle with the fan bowl and set it to the side of the vent. As a result, fan bowls are damaged, fans are knocked off balance, and wires are damaged. Even the most careful hood cleaners are prone to accident and without hinge kits installed, exhaust fans become unnecessarily vulnerable to these types of accidents.
WHY CHOOSE DRIPLOC HINGE KITS?
DRIPLOC hinges work and they are one of the most affordable hinge kit on the market. The DRIPLOC Hinge Kit comes with the hinges, chains, and screws to install during a nightly cleaning. One DRIPLOC Hinge Kit will be necessary for each exhaust fan. It only takes 10 minutes to install.
All DRIPLOC hinges are made of heavy duty steel in order to last for years and to support the weight of most any exhaust fan. And most of all, because of their design, DRIPLOC hinges are the easiest on the market to install. Time equals money.
If you order the DRIPLOC Hinge Kit and are not completely satisfied with it’s performance, send it back and we will refund your money, GUARANTEED!
HOW DO WE SELL SO MANY HINGE KITS?
DRIPLOC Hinge Kits work! They are a win-win for all involved.
Here’s what we and our hood cleaners tell our clients. “Your exhaust fan needs hinges." Here why:
- I can’t clean your exhaust system appropriately without them.
- Due to claims for damaged exhaust fans, my insurance company is now requiring me to install these hinge kits on my fans because it decreases everyone’s liability.
- I need better access to the back of the fan blades to prevent it from becoming off balanced due to the carbon build up on fan blades.
- I need better access to the vent itself to clean it to NFPA standards. Top to bottom cleaning is required.
- I don’t want to tear out your electric trying to clean your fan appropriately.
- I don’t want to tear up your exhaust fan by denting it during my cleaning.
- It will save the restaurant money in the long run.
- I can install your hinge kit for $75-100 or you can get some other sheet metal guy to do it, but because I’m going to be there during my cleaning, I can do it much cheaper. A sheet metal guy will probably charge you $200-300 to come out and do it for you. Regardless of who does it, it needs to be done ASAP.
Our approach is accurate and proven to be successful. For more information contact us toll free at 1-877-DRIPLOC